Planning




For my studio shoot I want to go for a more close up black and white theme. I want it to be just the face area with focus on the eyes and prominent features because I think it looks really pretty.. I also want to stick newspaper to the face of the model because it may look cool. My model will most like;y be one of my friends with blue eyes because I want her eyes to pop in black and white. I also want the lighting to be more just on the face to highlight the natural face shape. I will need to bring newspaper strips along with something like lotion to make it stick. 




For my free shoot I want to have a floral theme. I don't want the flowers to be the main point, but rather have the subject of the picture in a field or something. I think the flowers add a pop of color, nature, ad delicacy. I will probably need to venture to outdoorsy places like a field or something, but the weather is nice so. My model will probably be my friend with dark hair so the bright flowers can contrast. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Shoot Reflection

Lone Star Dispatch Issue #4